Purchasing a quality fence is a great investment in your landscape, safety, and privacy. Check out these links for information about replacing an old fence, the different types of fences available, and surveying property lines:
- If your old fence is suffering from wood rot, it may be time to replace it. Find out how to diagnose wet and dry wood rot by checking out this article from FamilyEducation.com.
- Wood fences have been a staple of American homes since our nation’s birth. Check out different styles of fencing found all around the U.S. at ThisOldHouse.com.
- If your share a property line with a neighbor, practice good neighbor policy before installing a new fence. Read this HouseLogic article on fence etiquette for some useful advice.
- This article for AGBeat.com shows how installing a quality fence inspires a good first impression of your home.
- Putting up a fence requires some knowledge of your local property regulations. Get some advice on how to find your property line by reading this article from the Chicago Tribune.
For a trusted business that has performed thousands of fence installations, contact Fence Connection, Inc. You can find a fence that meets your needs and your budget by exploring our wide selection of fencing materials and designs. Call us today at (847) 286-1562 to learn more.
Last Updated on June 5, 2012 by M D